The data shown below is from Pradeeps farm. He uses technology to view live data from his farm. This is one of the aspects of SUNWay Research and Innovation Center. If you want to view other data then click here. (insert link to dashboard location)
SRIC wish to join hands with all concerned stakeholders at international, national and local levels to initiate and promote use of ICT for Education, Agriculture and Renewable Energy sustainably to support green economy of the country.
Vision : Aiming to innovate a better future for society.
Mission : To provide innovative, quality and sustainable ICT solutions and services to enrich local community. —-to improve living conditions of people.
- To popularize and promote the use of ICT in Education, Agriculture and in Energy.
- To achieve Sustainable development Goals.
- To give ICT trainings to the youth, students and Educators.
- To protect the environment.
- To develop the commercially viable alternative energy industries in the country.
- To exchange resources technology and information with both national and international institution.
- To do partnership, collaboration and networking with the local government and other stakeholders.
- To carry out research and academic activities on the contemporary issues related to the national development and advancement of society.
- To raise the living standard of the rural people via ICT.
What we do
The SUNWay Research and Innovation Center (SRIC) is the organization for the research and innovation on diverse field including ICT, Education, Agriculture, Renewable Energy, Climate Change along with Science and Technology in Nepal and worldwide which directly or indirectly plays the vital role in the development of nation.
- ICT trainings
- Research and development
- Manufacture and maintenance of various inspection tools and other equipment (3D Printer / Drones / Robots etc) which will use for Quality Education, Agriculture and Renewable Energy.
- Use of modern agricultural technologies and the involvement of the younger generation.
- Collaborate with College / University Students of various faculties (Engineering / Agriculture)